WHAT TO EXPECT
Nehemiah’s prayer in chapter 1 is an incredibly powerful prayer that we will be using to guide our own prayers during the course of this week.
- Monday 1 Feb (Nehemiah 1:5): PRAYER OF WORSHIP
- Tuesday 2 Feb (Nehemiah 1:6): PRAYER FOR PERSONAL CHANGE
- Wednesday 3 Feb (Nehemiah 1:7): PRAYER FOR NATIONAL CHANGE
- Thursday 4 Feb (Nehemiah 1:8-9): PRAYER FOR GOSPEL IMPACT
- Friday 5 Feb (Nehemiah 1:10): PRAYER FOR AN EFFECTIVE CHURCH
- Saturday 6 Feb (Nehemiah 1:11): PRAYING FOR GOD’S FAVOUR
GETTING INVOLVED - TOGETHER
Here are different ways we can all participate in the week of prayer and fasting:
- We will be led in a daily devotion so that we can start each day together and focus our attention on God and his kingdom. CLICK HERE to view the Devotions playlist on YouTube.
- There will be resources equipping parents to help their kids engage in this week
- Our teens will be connecting on Instagram Live from Monday to Friday at 15:30. Follow us @riversidesvelocity
- We will be praying together as a church online (using Zoom):
- Tuesday 19h00 – 20h00
- Saturday 08h00 – 09h00
- We will send out resources for LifeGroups to participate in the week of prayer and fasting
- Be sure to engage our Sunday online gatherings at 09h30 for a powerful time of worship and word.
- Check out our app and this web-page for various resources to help you grow in your journey of prayer and fasting